Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Monster Tomato and Pepper Sale at The Fullerton Arboretum

The Fullerton Arboretum is hosting a tomato and pepper plant sale in March.  The event is open to the general public on March 18, 19 & 20 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.

The event's web site has plant lists (250 tomatoes and 100 varieties of hot and sweet peppers) which is an interesting list of tomato plants by color/size/seasonality/description/determinate/container.  The peppers are listed by name/heat/description.

Fullerton Arboretum is located at 1900 Associated Road, Fullerton, CA 92831.


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for posting this. I've had lots of success with the plants I've purchased at this sale for the last three years. Great variety and a nice way to spend a morning, hanging out with "other crazy for growing their own tomatoes nuts" just like me. I've been enjoying your blog! Robin in SoCal

earlysnowdrop said...

@Robin--
You're welcome. Sounds like a fun event! The variety of tomatoes is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder, I'd totally forgotten. I enjoy reading your blog, our SoCal climate is unique enough that I value all the "local" blogs I can find. How else am I supposed to know I should've sowed my snowpeas a while ago?
AI

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...