Tuesday, July 11, 2006


Unbeknownst to me, honeysuckle was strangling some of my shrubbery. I noticed my shrubs needed some pruning and when I investigated, I discovered honeysuckle had found its way into the area and had established itself.

I spent several hours trying to eliminate the honeysuckle from the area. I also untangled it from branches and limbs where I could. I think all the plants are very happy again to be growing unencumbered.

If you look at the photo, you can see the stanglehold the honeysuckle had on these two branches.

No comments:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...