Friday, March 18, 2011

Local Southern California Gardeners--Big Weekend at Roger's Gardens

Just got an email from Roger's Gardens.  This weekend is their Spring Opening 2011.

Saturday March 19 at 9 a.m.--Pat Walsh:  Grow Vegetables Year Round the Organic Way.  I have seen Ms Walsh present before at Roger's.  She is legend in California for her garden knowledge, author of several books, amazing.  Based on my previous experience, I highly recommend.

Saturday March 19 at 2:30 p.m.--Brian Blood:  Plein Air Art Techniques and Demonstration.

Sunday March 20 at 9 a.m.--Nicholas Staddon (director of new plants for Monrovia) Small Gardens/Big Ideas.

Sunday March 20 2 p.m.--Paul Fenner and Opal Sullivan Florals for your Wedding.

Roger's Garden Iconic Gazebo in July
I would love to see each one, but I am especially interested in Pat Walsh and Nicholas Staddon.

Roger's Gardens on Facebook!

2 comments:

Hoover Boo said...

Hello fellow 23-er! Fun to have discovered your blog. I was able to attend the Nick Staddon talk--he was great!

Enjoying your blog!

earlysnowdrop said...

I saw Pat Welsh and didn't make it to Sunday's event. Her talk was wonderful as well. We are so lucky to have Roger's Gardens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...