Friday, March 25, 2011

Peas with Black Sesame Seeds from My California Garden

Harvesting peas this morning and creating a yummy vegetable side dish for dinner tonight.

This dish is too easy to taste this good.

Start with a 1 to 1 1/2 cups fresh edible pea pods.
Blanche in 1/3 cup water for 2 to 3 minutes until color is bright green and pods are tender.
Drain.
Drizzle with 1 tablespoon Sesame Seed Oil (Dark)
Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Black Sesame Seeds
Lightly sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
Serve hot or cold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks delicious! This is going on the menu for tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I tried to add myself to follow you and received this error message:

"We're sorry...We were unable to handle your request. Please try again or return a bit later." I think the problem is on my end...not yours.

I invite you to visit and follow my blog if you want too, and I'll follow back when I'm able.

God Bless You :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...