Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Three Stunning Arrangements of Succulents



Trips to the garden shop can be a source of inspiration for our own gardens.  After seeing these fabulous arrangements, resistance was futile.  A new succulent garden patch is in my future.

Things I love about these arrangements:
  • Arrangement 1. The plant with the tall yellow flower spikes.
  • Arrangement 2.  Is it the '80s again.  I love the mauve tones and with the contrasting greens in the arrangement.
  • Arrangement 3.  Everything?  The moss, the girth of the hanging basket, the center plants with the creamy, green and red leaves.
Things I don't love about succulents at the garden shop.  So many are names "succulent" with no indication of any further identification.

3 comments:

Rohrerbot said...

LOVE the arrangements and agree with you 100 percent on the identification. It's like this group of plant experts decided that it wasn't important to identify these plants. I had to do some internet research to find out what varieties I had....anyhow, love the color tones.

earlysnowdrop said...

Exactly! Tell us their names, please.

Julie said...

It has served me well to buy a succulent I.D. book...I used to not care about names, but I became increasingly more inquisitive! I love the looks of all of these multi colored plants all together!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...