Thursday, June 01, 2006

Opps! Look what's Popping Up


This is the sign that your composter didn't do its job completely. I recently added the results from my composter to my garden. Now a week or so later and I have all kinds of volunteers sprouting up. I hate to cause their demise but I really cannot have this many pumpkins or zucchinis or squash in my garden. They would take over the world...okay maybe just my garden. I'll watch them for a while and see how they do. Although it might be easier to nip them out of the garden now. I wish I had friends with vegetable gardens but they all are flowers only gardeners.

1 comment:

~~ Melissa said...

I have the exact same thing happening right now. The seedings look so strong but, like you, I don't really want a bunch of veggies in the flower garden....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...